Being a sales rep here means you’ll be responsible for developing new business and being a main point of contact with our clients. You’ll need communication skills in order to convey our capabilities and track record to potential, and repeat, clients. Our main focus is for you to share our diverse roster of directorial talent and our ability to take any project from pre-production all the way through to post production and finishing, in order to secure new business.
● Manage and nurture client relationships.
● Client service manager/liaison between advertising agencies and direct to client during sales and bidding process.
● Align with Executive Producer on budget, schedule and delivery timing before committing to projects.
● Maintain and organize director reels (wiredrive/vimeo) and research uptodate work and talent, present reels geared towards creative agency needs.
● Responsible for generating strong and solid job leads through cold calling, sending vimeo links/rosters/mailers and conducting screenings.
● Communicate big ideas, concepts, and approach clearly and effectively in order to secure sales.
● Pitch in as needed for managing SL office, client needs on productions, etc.
● Strong professional contacts and proven business development success record.
● Capable of generating qualified leads and assessing prospect value.
● Ability to establish strong client relationships and network within an organization.
● Self motivated, resourceful, detail oriented and well organized.
● Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills..
● Experience creating sales pitches and presentations.
● Knowledge of film/video production and post production.
The operations team keeps Sprinkle Lab on the rails. The team works directly with the executive teams across the organization to ensure that our mission has the resources and operational efficiency to carry out our production work — to support directors to create content for audiences, clients and ourselves. It’s an important job, and if you have a passion for business and film, you may be a great fit.
You will be tasked to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the studio. Book-keeping, AR, and AP closing the books on productions and providing financial reports and analysis to assist in strategic decision-making. Working closely with our operations team and Sprinkle Lab producers in our Oakland office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. You possess strong project management skills, are familiar with proper accounting practice, have the ability to create, control, and report budgets.
Qualified applicants, please submit a current resume, salary requirements/availability, and a brief paragraph describing why you are the right person for the position. Please also send a description of work you’ve managed.
Excellent Excel and reporting ability.
Excellent proficiency of Accounting software
Real curiosity for content experiences and crafting stories that delight
A self-starter (This is a very serious requirement)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A list of the last few books you’ve read
Degree in accounting, obsession with good accounting practice.